|Quality Features of Wilmoore Allstone Handcrafted Stone Furniture
Combining the best in new technology with the timeless skill of master craftsmen, Wilmoore Allstone takes great pride in producing stone furniture that will bring you years of enjoyment. Here are a few of the quality features that enhance the value of your stone furniture:
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Because of the use of natural materials and the handcrafted nature of stone furniture, minor variations can occur from piece to piece. Therefore, this warranty does not cover such minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and your furniture. This warranty does not cover products sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than a then-current authorized Wilmoore Allstone retailer. Any product modification by dealer or consumer not authorized by Wilmoore Allstone in writing will void this warranty. Wilmoore Allstone has a delivery service and qualified staff to assembly your furniture, delivery charges apply. If you decide not to use our delivery service this will void your warranty.
Stone Furniture Products
Examples: Outdoor Settings, Outdoor Tables, Coffee Tables, Dining Tables
Our Stone furniture products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year.
Wood furniture will have natural variation in grain and colour, and inherent characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, pitch pockets, tiger striping, and insect markings, which are not considered quality defects.
Not Covered Under Warranty
• Normal wear and tear.
• Slight variations in appearance which result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
• Damages or appearance changes resulting from improper care or storage. Please refer to complete care instructions in "Wilmoore Allstone Stone Furniture.
• Damages resulting from improper use, accidents, abuse, or negligence.
The marble and Tile components of the stone furniture are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for one year.
Variations in colour and texture and voids occur naturally as marble is created and are not quality defects.
Due to the handcrafted nature of decorative marble and tile components, slight variations in size and shape can be expected and are not quality defects.
Not Covered Under Warranty
• Normal wear and tear, including scratches and nicks that occur with normal use.
• Damages resulting from improper use, improper care, or negligence.
• Premature wear of marble or tile components due to environmental conditions.
Please note: Marble is porous and may stain easily. Please follow use and care procedures provided upon delivery.
Standard Care Procedures for Limestone Furniture
To prolong the beauty of your stone furniture, please follow these simple care procedures:
• Assembly of Stone Furniture. We recommend using our qualified staff to assemble your furniture. Otherwise read the how to erect directions that come with your furniture
• Placement of Stone Furniture. When finding a spot to put your Stone Furniture makes sure that the legs are on a hard even surface. Such as concrete slab, decking, pavers etc. Failure to do this can make the table uneven and unsafe; also can raise the risk of chipping on the corners.
• Pressure Wash as needed (two or three times a year) to remove smudges and accumulated air pollutants. We recommend using the pressure washer at a safe distance from the stone. You don’t want to go to close with the pressure washer because you can cut into the stone and also remove our sealant we coat the stone in.
• Protect tabletops with non-plastic mats or pads. Table pads are a great way to keep the table top in pristine condition. Helping it avoid spills and knocks from daily use. Do not leave plastic tablecloths or placemats on a wood surface for extended periods of time.
• Spills. The furniture is covered in a special sealer that we make that helps protect the furniture from staining. When there are spills wipe area with wet cloth until spill has gone. If there is a major spill give the furniture a hose with water and a wipe down. Doing this will guarantee your furniture looking like new for many years to come.
• Reseal furniture. Every 4-5 years you should reseal the furniture by painting on the sealant to the stone only. Make sure that if you get the sealant on the tiles, marble or glass be sure to clean off straight away. If it was left to dry on anything other than stone it is very difficult to remove.